- This is a chance for students to get familiar with the sport, rules and skills before Try-Outs.
- Thursday and Friday (16th and 17th) 5-7pm
- 2 days of Try-Outs. **Must be in attendance BOTH days**
- Monday – August 20th from 5:45-7:00pm
- Tuesday – August 21st from 5:45-7:00pm
- There will be a Varsity team made up of 10 athletes who will play at matches.
- This year will also consist of a JV squad, made up of 6 athletes, who will not play at matches but will practice and develop their skills to become a feeder program for the Varsity team.
- A player can move from JV to Varsity and Varsity to JV throughout the season based off of attitude, work ethic, skill development, etc…
- The Varsity roster will be announced on Wednesday – August 22nd after school.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 5:00-7:00pm
- Wednesday practices TBD
- From 4:15-5:00pm, the team will be in Study Hall or a Sports Psychology session.
- 1st practice will be on Thursday – August 23rd
- Game nights will vary from 4:30, 4:45, and 5:00pm
- Last game of the season will be on Friday, October 19th.
- View the schedule here.
- There will be a Team/Parent Meeting on Thursday, August 23rd at 6:45pm to go over expectations, season schedule, etc.
Thunder Roars (A Capella)
The Thunder Roars team is a mix of both middle and high school students.
- Please sign up for Auditions on the Athletic Board outside of the front office during the 1st week of school.
- There will be 2 days of Auditions. Please only attend the day you have signed up for.
- Monday – August 28th from 3:45-6:00pm
- Tuesday – August 29th from 3:45-6:00pm
- There are up to 20 spots available on Thunder Roars this academic year.