School Communications Overview
GALS communicates regularly with families in a number of ways.
- During the school year, GALS Heads of School send out a weekly newsletter in English and Spanish to all families. If you are not getting this communication, please email your head of school directly.
- GALS holds Coffee with GALS on a monthly basis, where families can join via zoom and meet with GALS leadership.
- GALS uses the DPS “robocall” or text/email/phone messaging system to alert families and caregivers of time sensitive events and information, such as snow days, emergency alerts, or upcoming events. You select your preference for these messages during registration in the fall.
- GALS has a private Facebook Group for families and caregivers. https://www.facebook.com/groups/galsdenver
- Call the front office! Have a question? Please feel free to reach out to the front office at any time; 303-282-6437 or email@example.com
- You can also reach out to your student’s teachers directly via email. All GALS staff are available to be reached through their GALS email. All staff have emails of firstname.lastname@example.org
- HERE is our Staff page listing all staff.
DPS Parent Portal
Denver Public Schools has a parent portal where you can view your student’s schedule and grades as well as register your student and select your DPS communication preferences. You can access the DPS Parent Portal HERE.
GALS Illuminate Portal
GALS Middle School uses Illuminate as our grades & report card platform. HERE are instructions for how to log in and set up an account! Please note if you are new to GALS, your student won’t be active until they are fully scheduled, which will be on the first day of school or later.
Staff Contact List
All GALS staff are available to be reached through their GALS email. All staff have emails of email@example.com. HERE is our Staff page listing all staff. Still need help? Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is checked daily!
GALS Facebook Group
GALS Denver Family Facebook page is a great way to connect with other families, get a sense of the awesome things happening at GALS, and it is a valuable tool for keeping up with announcements during your time at GALS. Join the group here.
Lacrosse Clinic (Free!)
Friday, December 8 | 5-6:30 p.m.